The Recreational program is for youth ages 3 - 16 and runs for 10 weeks from September to November. The purpose of the program is to introduce the game of soccer and provide a fun environment for ongoing training and improvement.
Age chart: click Here
2015 Early Bird Fee: $75 (through July 18)
2015 Regular Fee: $85 (goes into effect July 19)
Player fees provide:
Weekly practices for 10+ weeks
10 officiated games
1 uniform kit including jersey, shorts, socks
Three ways to register:
1. Online by clicking here
(Please note Internet Explorer does NOT work with this online registration, please use Google Chrome) Download Here
2. Walk-up registration on Saturday July 11 from 9 - 10 a.m. at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion.
Forms will be available at the walk-up event, or you can print them by clicking Here
3. Mail- in completed forms with payment to : PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
• 7/11 Walk-up Registration at Mt Valley Park Pavilion (9 - 10 a.m.)
• 7/18 Last Day for $10 Early Bird Discount
• 8/11 Walk-Up Registration at Mt Valley Park Pavilion (5:30-7pm)
• 8/14 Registration Deadline
• 8/17 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (6 p.m.)
• 8/22 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (9:30 a.m.)
• 8/24 Team formation notifications and practices begin this week.
• 9/12 Opening Day and Picture Day
• 10/10 Fall Break – NO GAMES
• 11/21 Final Games
Yavapai Soccer Club, in an effort to lower costs to all families, is no longer offering automatic financial assistance to AHCCS or free/reduced lunch recipients for the 2015 soccer season. However, in striving to make recreational soccer available for as many children as possible we offer hardship financial assistance to families for whom the club deems the registration fees would cause a financial burden and/or cause children to otherwise be unable to participate. Each hardship application will be considered on a case by case basis, based on need and available funds, and reviewed and responded to in a timely manner.
Yavapai Soccer reserves the right to determine the amount of financial assistance granted to each hardship application that is submitted.
With questions about Registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With questions about the Recreational program please email email@example.com
With general questions about the Yavapai Soccer Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org